1970 Anna and Josef Stöckl handed over the Gasthof Neuwirt to their son Leonhard Stöckl.
1991-92 after renovation work, the Neuwirt now has 26 rooms.
Change of name Hotel-Gasthof Neuwirt with 3 stars.
2002 Purchase of the apartment house next to our Müllnerhof.
Change of name for all businesses to "Kaiserhotels".
2006 Handover of Leonhard Stöckl to his son Christian Stöckl.
Since then under the management of Christian and Rita Stöckl with their two sons Christian jun. and Stephen.
What to expect:
- Cosy dining and event hall with children's play area
- Internet corner + WLAN free of charge throughout the hotel
- Non-smoking hotel
- Ski room with boot dryer
- Covered artificial curling rink (in winter)
- Asphalt rink (in summer)
- Free ski bus connection directly in front of the house to the mountain railways Oberndorf / St.Johann
- Cross-country ski trail access directly in front of the house
- special ambience for celebrations of all kinds and sizes - from the original Tyrolean evening to Christmas parties, weddings and family celebrations
- Guest garden with barbecue (in summer)